CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Here are 6 tips to help you replace your day job with your very own business:
- Ask yourself, “What do I love to do that I can provide to others?” Do not worry about how many other businesses are already doing it or if you feel that the market is already saturated. This one question is the key to finding what motivates you.
- Next, identify how you are different from the rest. Every single person has qualities that distinguishes them from others. Make a list of how your product or service differentiates itself from others, whether it is from your life experience, your skill, your passion, etc.
- Create a large and clear vision of exactly what you want. This means to have a clear vision of the size of practice that you want, the number of patients you want, the type of patients you want, how much money you will bring in, how many hours you will work, how many spare hours you will have, how you will feel at your practice, what you do in your spare time, etc.
- Start to make decisions from a mindset of success and fulfillment. Refer to the clear vision that you have created and ask yourself to stark making decisions that the “future you” would make based on your envisioned future.
- Hire a mentor who has already achieved the vision you want to create to guide you step by step. This a vital step to starting your own business. The right consultant will help you with your short and long term goals, and help you to achieve them.
- Build your dream at a pace and speed that feels good to you. As you build your new business, you will know when the right time comes for you to joyfully jump completely out of your day job. This may be when you have what you feel is a comfortable cash-flow or enough certainty. Whatever it is for you, just know that if you have followed the above steps and it is based on your vision and what you love, it will be so worth it.